Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Summary:
 The Universal declaration of Human Rights is made up of 30 Articles. Human rights are rights every one has for simply being human. The preface goes through all of them. The law is supposed to protect all 30 human rights in order to have equality for all human beings. And it does not matter based on a persons color, religion, ethnic background, sexuality and etc. 

Commentary:
This is not the first time I read the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. I read this in my English class and even wrote a paper on it earlier in the semester. I thought it was interesting how we have a set of laws but not all of them are upheld. It makes me sad that these aren't even taken seriously when they should be. These 30 articles are very important and everyone should know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment