Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Schindler's List-Makeup work

Summary:This film was based on a true story of Oskar Schindler, who created a factory to make cookware and utensils. He saved the lives of so many polish jewish refugees by employing them to his factories. The film is in black and white but in what part of the movie, a girl in a red coat was shown in the Kraków Ghetto. One part that I thought was really sad was when the train was actually on its way to Auschwitz and the women and children were completely shaved down and prepared to shower. The next day they were going to go to the gas chambers but Schindler heard of this mistake and quickly went over to bribe an officer to let the women and children go. I liked how the film was in black and white because it gave more a feel to the sad, and eye opening film. It was a very long movie but I think the message was clearly received. Overall, I really enjoyed this film and I was very moved by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment